Human Resources Officer/ Assistant HR Officer
Location: Eastern District
- Acts as the first point of contact to provide one-stop human resources services to the front-line departments
- Handles full spectrum of recruitment activities including sourcing, selection and interviews arrangement.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of different recruitment channels.
- Updates regular management reports on recruitment activities.
- Provide HR administrative support and other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma holder in HRM or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR with solid experience in recruitment
- Mature, self-motivated, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Strong PC skills, well-versed in Microsoft applications and Chinese word processing
- Knowledge in beauty/fitness industry will be an advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume showing current and expected salaries to:
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
WhatsApp: 9018 0223
(Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)
- Microsoft Word