- Stock Taking
Medical Laboratory Trainee
A. Position Requirement:
- Assistant laboratory operation in wide range of diagnostic service, including Pathology / Cytology, Molecular Pathology, Chemical Pathology (including Immunology), Haematology and Microbiology.
- Task in the laboratory confine to laboratory preparation, not limited to specimen reception, stock taking, housekeeping, equipment maintenance, answering internal and external enquiries.
- Ability to work as part of a team, under close supervision and willingness to work a rotating roster.
- High level communication skills including the ability to communicate clearly over telephone,
B. Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications of at least a Bachelor Degree in Science, with exposure to Biomedical Science Subject.
- Successful candidate is encouraged to pursuit higher / relevant qualification leading to registration with the Hong Kong Medical Technologists’ Board.
Shall be commensurate with experience, applicant is expected to state current and expected salary.
Interest parties please send email your full resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|