Medical Laboratory Manager
A. Position Requirement:
- Manage and responsible for the daily operation of a Medical Laboratory and report to Medical Laboratory Director
- Knowledgeable to the technical requirement of HOKLAS accreditation and meet the quality requirement and standard operation of the laboratory.
- With sound laboratory / scientific knowledge and experience, to manage and delegate manpower as to deliver a high level of quality and effective clinical service, in various discipline including Molecular Pathology, Chemical Pathology (including Immunology), Haematology and Microbiology.
- High level communication skills to external client including medical specialist, general practitioner, Health Medical Organization personnel.
B. Selection Criteria:
- Registration with the Hong Kong Medical Technologist Board Part I status.
- Tertiary qualifications of at least a Bachelor or higher degree in Science/Biomedical Science.
- At least 5 years previous management experience in a medical laboratory is considered for this position.
Shall be commensurate with experience, applicant is expected to state current and expected salary.
Interest parties please send email your full resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)