- Corporate Communications
GUEST SERVICES MANAGER
You'll fit right in if:
- you can always get the team behind you, giving you 100%
- you work with them, right hand and left, to deliver the highest standards
- you greet loyal customers and penta fans with a warm handshake every time
- you always make guests feel right at home
- 360° vision comes naturally, and so does staying cool under pressure
- you'll be a familiar face around the hotel, remembering guests’ names
- well written communications are zero problem for you.
You like people, and people like you. You’re at home in the front office but equally comfortable in the F&B department. You’re a natural leader, never shy about voicing your opinion.
You have the respect of your team, the kind of person who finds solutions that work for everybody. You speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin. You like 5-day work week, enjoy wearing jeans to work and eat pressure for breakfast.
Is this you? Then you’re the right person for penta!
Please email us at [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax us on 3112 8230 with your cover letter and CV specifying your job title, present and expected salary.
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon is an equal opportunity employer.
We will contact qualified applicants within six weeks. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon
19 Luk Hop Street, San Po Kong,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Tel: +852 3112 8237
Fax: +852 3112 8230
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|