- Apache Maven
- Application Development
- Quality Assurance
- Spring Framework
Location: Hong Kong
- As a core member of DevOps & Quality Assurance team to support on environment/platform setup, application test, performance test/benchmark and global application deployment.
- Engage in technical discussions and participate in technical designs.
- Deliver professional documentation, including, but not limited to, installation guide, configuration guide, deployment guide, operation manual, test plan, application/tool assessment report.
- Provision container / virtual machine.
- Build and prepare software release with Apache Maven.
- Manage application deployment
- Assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices.
- Perform routine tasks according to the jobs processing schedule, procedures and workflow.
- Adopt, implement and maintain tools to streamline the process of development, testing, deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus in delivering tasks to meet the software release goal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 5+ years of proven experience in application development.
- Strong sense of troubleshooting.
- Solid experience in Linux/Unix Administration, Spring framework and JPA implementation.
- Experience in development test, performance test, service/interface test, migration test.
- Comfortable in developing & debugging with open source technology.
- Knowledge of multi-tier distributed application concepts including load balancing, replication/redundancy and concurrency.
- Experience in the MEAN stack / building SOA application / containerize development is an advantage.
- One or more relevant industry recognized certifications: i.e. CASQ, CSQA, CMSQ, CAST, CSTE, CMST is an advantage.
- Mature, independent and willingness to take ownership.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively across the organization globally.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer & Builder.
* Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|