- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Wholesale Trading
Product Manager - UC
Location: Hong Kong
SCOPE OF POSITION
An experienced Unified Communication professional is sought to provide a deep subject-matter expertise to this business line. The successful candidate will bring a deep industry understanding, as well as sophistication for the product life cycle management in order to maintain healthy operation and support business development to go in line with product strategy.
- Responsible for the product set definition and description throughout the product life cycle
- Manage product deployment, ensuring operational support is in place, providing training to customer-facing personnel, issuing appropriate internal communications, overseeing advertising and other market communications, monitoring products operational performance and market reception, identify problems or potential problems, and directing or coordinating corrective action
- Analyze the competitive market, existing and emerging technologies, and the Company's available and potential resources in bringing industry and product insight into the UC product portfolio for specific Segment in the context of the Company's objectives;
- Liaise with stakeholders in Engineering & Operations, Legal and Finance department to define and understand the product parameters, such as service level agreements and resource requirements and their implications on operations processes and procedures and cost;
- Oversee the structured capturing of new requirements and the feeding into the product development process and support product rollout in Unified Communication Space
- Manage the product life cycle – responsible for the product set definition and description and drive market share, net promoter scores, revenue and profit targets across markets and the product definition and description.
- Work effectively with Product Marketing, Commercial, Sales and Channel Operations to define and build knowledge of specific product propositions
- Work effectively with Engineering, Operation, Sales and Service team to ensure commercial success and superior customer experience for product categories across defined markets
- Work in conjunction with pricing and marketing teams to increase penetration and drive sales of existing products – sales and product promotions, customer targeting.
- Degree in relevant technical and or business discipline or equivalent with 5+ years of experience;
- Product orientated and task driven with experience in the processes for specification, selection, procurement, certification and rollout of both managed and wholesale unified communications solutions;
- Demonstrable solid experience in product management, with experience in the telecommunications industry for driving the rollout of products, services or solutions from conception to g o-live; experience in rolling out global products to multiple markets is ideal
- Ability to work independently and flexibly, organizing and leading the execution of project tasks across multiple internal and partner teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English;
- Ability to effectively present to a wide range of audiences, from technical to board level;
- Technical writing ability and delivery of high quality work suitable for external technical and marketing communications;
- Understanding of the Wholesale and Retail Landscape in HK/ US / UK
- Travel is required and International experience is an added advantage.
* Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|