- Project Management
Network Solution Technician
Location: Hong Kong
- To assist supervisor/manager in planning & design, provisioning and maintenance of outside plant network - external and in-building fibre/copper cable works, and civil construction works for underground manhole construction/duct laying.
- To prepare outside plant technical proposals and management of contractors is required for delivering project targets in a timely and quality manner
- IVE graduates or above with Diploma / Certificate in IT / Electronic / Electrical / Mechanical / Telecommunications / Building Services / Civil Engineering or related disciplines.
- Sound knowledge and practices of computer operations
- Good Interpersonal, problem solving and project management skills
- Self-motivated, outgoing and willing to meet challenges
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- On-the-job-training will be provided to suitable candidates
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma to Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|