- Feasibility Studies
- Network Engineering
Network Engineer, Transmission
Location: Hong Kong
- Support Internal and External Parties Enquiry (Feasibility Study)
- Provide engineering support, system technical consultancy for sales / consultants and operation teams to optical transport network
- Manage and Control Network Resources & Reporting
- Optical transport network planning and resource assignment (DWDM & SDH Network)
- Assist in transmission network design and development
- Database and Information Maintenance
- Perform capacity engineering and expansion to meet service demand
- Provide support to daily operation and emergency support services.
- Provide technical solutions supporting both internal and external customer’s queries regarding transmission network engineering issues
- Diploma or above in Telecommunications / Engineering / Information Technology or related disciplines
- Good knowledge of transport network technology including DWDM, SDH, SONET, Ethernet and optical transmission
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in optical transport network implementation, planning and design
- Independent, self motivated and result-oriented
- Working experience in Telecom Industry, preferably in network operation field
- Possession of Telecom related certificates such as MEF will be an advantage
- Knowledgeable with working experience in Ethernet and Transmission Networks and Services including DWDM, SDH/SONET, Ethernet Technologies and protocols.
- Analytical in problem solving and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is a must, proficient in Mandarin is definitely an advantage
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Resumes without current and expected salary will NOT be considered.
* Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.