- Fixed Assets
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Logistics and Inventory Coordinator
Location: Hong Kong
The Logistics and Inventory Coordinator, on the Logistics and Inventory team, takes responsibility of all goods receipt, shipments of goods e.g. relocating equipment from one location to another other, CPE (customer premises equipment), network or IT equipment between PCCW Global locations and other 3rd party locations. Duties include, but not limit to:
- Work closely with freight companies and track the shipment up to its final delivery
- Prepare the documents and reports related to logistics and inventory records
- Assist to manage fixed asset inventory
- Contact the more appropriate local freight forwarder
- Assess the best delivery from the different local freight forwarders
- Act as a reception of deliveries and dispatching.
- Data input and inventory record input and reporting
- Coordinate RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) – asset sent back to manufacturer for repair.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in administrative and/or logistics fields
- 3+ years relevant experience, preferable from MNCs
- Experiences with trade; export compliance experience is definitely preferable
- Ability to coordinate national and international shipments to and from different locations.
- Understanding of inbound and outbound transportation logistics
- Shipment logistics experience is strongly preferred
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and work in an organized way.
- Ability to work under pressure and be results oriented
- Strong competencies of office computer skills such as MS Office & Power Point.
* Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.