- Facilities Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Plumbing & Drainage
- Report Writing
Building Engineer (Building Fabric) (Ref. No.: FM-BF-BE-A)
Location: Hong Kong
The successful candidate will assist in the execution and management of preventive and corrective maintenance work of the building fabric/structure and plumbing & drainage. Duties include handling minor fit-out works , attending emergency call out service around the clock, fault investigation, tendering process, feasibility studies, specification & reports preparation, site work progress monitoring, formulate maintenance plan, end user liaison and supervision of contractors/in-house technicians.
- Higher Diploma or above in Construction Management/ Building Surveying / Building Services or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in construction/ maintenance / property / facilities management
- Able to manage building repair works/ office addition & alteration works independently
- Self-motivated with strong communication and problem solving skill
- Customer services oriented
- Proficiency in written/spoken English and Chinese, particularly in incident report writing.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Building Engineer