You may also like
Senior Analyst Programmer (Java, Web)
Analyst Programmer (ERP / Web / Mobile Development)
Software Development Snr Manager
Analyst Programmer (Mobile Applications)
New World Development
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Quality Assurance
- Relational Databases
microsoft sql bi dataware house developer
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 6 Sep 2017
Deadline: 6 Sep 2017
Location: Hong Kong
Business Intelligence is a strategic focus area and very important for PANDORA across the entire global business. Business Intelligence needs are relevant for reporting purposes, operational execution, and analytical needs to drive key business decision making on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the HK Business BI Team to understand requirements, design and deliver the optimum solutions for Data Warehouse
- Develop, test and maintain Data models, ETL solutions and Reports using MSBI stack
Help coordinate Testing with business analysts and users and provide production support
Write technical documentation and help in performance tuning and quality assurance
Collaborate with various IT teams and external stakeholders for data integration
- Learn new technologies and tools and involve in strategic initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University graduate in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as MS SQL developer in developing data warehouse and BI-solutions using the Microsoft BI Stack. Includes:
- SQL Server
- Integration Services
- Reporting Services
- Analysis Services / Multidimensional (good to have)
- Proficient in T-SQL procedures and scripts. MDX is good to have.
- Knowledge of Relational Database and Data Warehouse Architecture and concepts
- Flexible team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in English and able to communicate with all levels
SHINE WITH US.
We want to become the world’s most loved jewelry brand. Come join us.
Please email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and state "Application for Microsoft SQL BI Datawarehouse Developer" in subject.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|