- Project Management
ecommerce project manager
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 6 Sep 2017
Deadline: 6 Sep 2017
Location: Hong Kong
eCommerce Project Manager
in the APAC regional team will be responsible for driving the optimizations of our global eCommerce platform to improve customer experiences and to meet our major KPIs. He/she will be the business representative of our region to work with internal IT teams and marketing in rolling out initiatives.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Work with IT and local markets to implement global features on eCom platform.
- Assist in rolling out global projects across the markets
- Liaise with the local markets to understand their change requests and work with IT in implementation
- Prioritize tasks and define the roadmap with regional and market teams
- Communicate business requirements with IT effectively and make sure the requirements are fully translated to suit business
- Manage overall SLA and project timeline
- Define test plan and coordinate UAT with local teams and IT
- Support any technical issues on local sites and make sure they are resolved timely
- Design users’ experience on storefront and prepare mock-up
- Support local teams in daily operations including content update and promotions
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree holder major in marketing or business
- Minimum 7 years working experiences, in which 3-4 years related eCommerce experiences gained from Premium FMCG / fashion accessories
- Experience with project management is a must
- Good experience in working with IT and vendors
- Result-oriented and possess Can-Do attitude
- Able to manage multiple projects with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and as an effective team player
- Solid interpersonal communication skills & co-ordination abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English and Chinese), other Asian language will be an advantage
SHINE WITH US.
We want to become the world’s most loved jewelry brand. Come join us.
Please email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and state "Application for eCommerce Project Manager" in subject.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|