Location: Chek Lap Kok
- Form 5 graduated or above
- Working experience in aviation or aircraft maintenance is preferable
- Driving license of class 1 & 2 an advantage
- Good quality, safety and airworthiness mindset with the ability to drive changes and achieve continuous improvement
- Proactive, customer focused and business minded
Ramp Assistant, directly report to the Senior Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic, is responsible for:-
- Following safety procedures and regulation and that they are adequately equipped to do their work under supervision.
- Assisting the Mechanics to chock in/ out, FGP/ PCA/ Earthing cable connection & disconnection/ being the Wing Walker.
- Ensuring all work locations are kept clean and excellent housekeeping conditions are maintained. To avoid FOD will be vigilant in ensuring work areas (including the ramp), vehicles, stands, lockers and toolboxes are all kept clean.
- Ensuring all paper work and messages are completed.
- Performing other duties as assigned by his/ her direct Superiors.
Interested party please send application with full resume including experience, current and expected salary to:
Pan Asia Pacific Aviation Services Limited
4Y522 Terminal 1
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Hong Kong
or send e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]