- Team Management
Quality & Safety Engineer (QSE)
Location: Chek Lap Kok
1) Tertiary education with relevant university degree / diploma an advantage
2) Qualified auditor with adequate knowledge in Hong Kong Airworthiness Requirements and/or EASA Part-145/ Part-M requirements
3) HKAR-66 and/or EASA Part 66 AML license; endorsed with appropriate aircraft and engine type ratings an advantage
4) Aircraft maintenance experience of at least 3 years
5) Driving license with airport operations experience an advantage
6) Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese; fluent Mandarin an advantage
7) A good team player with excellent communication, people management and facilitation skills with the ability to drive changes and achieve continuous business improvement
8) Proactive, customer focused and business minded
QSE, directly reporting to the Manager, Quality & Safety (MQS), is responsible for
- Conducting audits in accordance with the established quality audit programme, and ensuring that any observed non-compliance or sub-standards are brought to the attention of the person concerned via his manager, with a timescale for remedial action to be completed.
- Assessing sub-contractors for extension of the quality system and maintaining the expertise necessary to be able to do so, to fulfill the relevant national aviation authorities’ requirement.
- Assessing external specialist services required to be used by the company in the performance of maintenance.
- Assessing suppliers of new and used components, and materials, for satisfactory product quality in relation to the needs of the organization.
- Ensuring the Maintenance Organization Expositions and associated procedures manuals are up-to-date with the relevant national aviation authorities’ requirements.
- Maintaining mandatory records relative to airworthiness requirements and such other records and statistics as may be required.
- Ensuring the appropriate airworthiness standards and requirements relative to supply, storage and issue of aircraft parts and materials are complied with, including responsibility for inspection of bonded and quarantine stores and associated stores inspection procedures.
- Conducting investigations of all Incident / Accident reports in regards of airworthiness requirements and/or customer concerns.
- Conducting surveillance audits on the company, its facilities or other agent facilities to ensure that company and regulatory standards are maintained.
- Handling the application and issuance of the Certification Authorizations for the qualified certifying staff.
- Ensuring the upkeep of current manuals and technical literature; and the issuance of technical circulars and distribution of technical data.
- Ensuring the training and continuation training for all technical staff are in compliance with the relevant aviation authorities’ requirements.
- Deputizing for the Manager Quality and Safety in his/her absence.
Interested party please send application with full resume including experience, current and expected salary to:
Pan Asia Pacific Aviation Services Limited
4Y522 Terminal 1
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Hong Kong
or send e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]