Senior Fire Engineer / Fire Engineer / Assistant Fire Engineer
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with more than 14,000 people in 87 offices across 34 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for capable and independent individuals for the following positions as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme and additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave.
• Degree in Fire Engineering / Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
• Corporate membership of relevant professional institution(s) for the position of Senior Fire Engineer and Fire Engineer
• At least 3 years of post chartered experience for the position of Senior Fire Engineer; at least 1 year of post chartered experience for the position of Fire Engineer; 3 years of post graduation experience for the position of Assistant Fire Engineer
• Good level of understanding and knowledge in fire safety codes and standards
• Work independently to undertake relevant fire engineering assessments and analyses, or review fire and life safety design
• Good communication skills and proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|