- Due Diligence
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Team Management
Senior Energy Technical Transaction Advisor
Location: Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with more than 14,000 people in 89 offices across 34 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Relevant engineering degree holder or equivalent
• Professional membership of a recognised institution in the field of engineering is desirable but not essential
• Over 15 years of post-qualification experience in the development and execution of energy projects, with a strong technical background
• Proven experience in client relationship management and business development with proven connections with lenders, utilities, IPPs, investment funds in the East Asian region
• A solid track record of delivering technical M&A and pre-lend due diligence studies for financial investors and/or banks, and a robust understanding of how technical risks can impact the commercial drivers of a deal
• Relevant and recent Technical Due Diligence carried out in the offshore wind, onshore wind and solar sectors would be an advantage
• Strong interpersonal skills to lead and manage a team of technical specialists
• Fluency in both written and spoken English. Proficiency in an Asian language is preferred, a good command of Putonghua will also be advantageous but not essential
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|