Location: Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with more than 14,000 people in 87 offices across 34 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
• Corporate membership of HKIE or IStructE with at least 2 years post qualification experience
• Registered Professional Engineer (Structural Discipline) along with TCP T5 experience is a must
• Candidates with previous experiences in working as resident engineer on foundation, ELS works will be an advantage
• Be adaptable and able to work independently coupled with strong interpersonal skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
The contract will be 12 months which may be lengthened subject to project development. Standard working hours will be 6 days per week. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Qualification||Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)|