Labour Relations Officer
Location: Hong Kong
• 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics at grade E or equivalent
• Full-time working experience on personnel management or human resources related duties and good job records
• Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese
• Good computer knowledge preferably with past experience on the operation of a computerized smart-card system
• A post-secondary certificate on human resources or personnel management will be an advantage
• Knowledge in labour regulation will be an advantage
Appointment will be made on contract term in accordance with the prevailing government’s terms and conditions. Application deadline on or before 9 September 2016.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|