You may also like
Resident Engineer, Civil (Airport Authority)
Assistant Resident Engineer (TCP T3 under RSE or RGE stream)
Assistant Resident Engineer
Location: Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with more than 14,000 people in 87 offices across 34 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for capable and independent individuals for the following positions as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
• At least 2 years of post graduation experience in engineering
• Familiar with common practice in demolition, ELS, foundation and superstructure construction
• Be adaptable and able to work independently coupled with strong interpersonal skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
The above position will be on contract basis to work on a prestigious building project located in Hong Kong. The contract will be 12 months which may be lengthened subject to project development. Standard working hours will be 6 days per week. Attractive remuneration package with gratuity will be offered to the successful candidates.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.