Junior Business Development Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong
Otonomos is a rapidly growing fintech startup that aims to disrupt the corporate secretarial world. Otonomos was founded in Singapore in 2015 and now has over 30 employees in 3 offices worldwide (Singapore, Hong Kong, and London). Through the use of Blockchain technology, Otonomos offers our clients the ability to take their company from analog to digital. The Otonomos dashboard helps facilitate corporate governance and eliminates friction, directors and shareholders are now able to efficiently manage their company's capitalization table as well as vote on resolutions electronically.
At Otonomos you will find a team that has a passion for helping clients and improving how current processes take place. We view our team as our most valuable asset. Everyone works hard to deliver the best results possible all while having a good time!
The Otonomos Hong Kong office is in Central and easily accessible by public transport. Our offices are located within a co-working space surrounded by a vibrant startup network.
As a member of the business development team, you will support Otonomos in its daily operations mainly focusing on:
- Undertaking research projects to provide insights for the business development team
- Developing knowledge about potential lead channels including market trends
- Providing support for the organization’s current business development team, especially in activities relating to ongoing account management
- Liaising with other Otonomos offices regarding questions/issues about potential clients
- Handling client communications via various channels such as emails, telephone, and website chats in a timely and professional manner
Otonomos is growing rapidly, this fast paced role will allow for you to learn independently as well as from other members of the team.
- Ability to speak Chinese/Cantonese
- Strong creative problem solving ability
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent attention to details and ability to produce reports and presentations
- Excellent skills in time management including performing multiple tasks at the same time and prioritizing importance
If this role sounds like a good fit for your skills and qualifications please send your resume and cover letter to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please note salary is quoted in SGD.