Product Manager / Assistant Product Manager
Location: Taikoo Shing
- Support the Contract Engineering team on model and components approval
- Keep track of the certification validity for supporting application
- Explore competitive product from suppliers
- Participate meeting with government authorities for updating market requirement and industrial intelligence
- Manage and integrated the industrial intelligence into the company products
- Develop and sources suitable and cost effective products, review opportunities for improving costing
- Consolidate technical data, manuals and esquires the principals to resolve technical problem
- Advise technical solution for product upgrade packages to comply with contractual requirement
- Prepare sales and installation training materials on new equipment / components
- Apply engineering techniques and working practices including calculation, problem solving and sourcing for the new installation projects & product upgrade packages
- Ensure and verifies the quality of equipment and workmanship meeting with design requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical discipline (MBA preferred)
- At least 10 years’ work experience, of which at least 5 years are related to lift and escalator Elevator market.
- Registered Lift Engineer is a big plus
- Experience in product knowledge, demonstrate success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be consider for Assistant Product Manager
We offer remuneration package including attractive salary, comprehensive fringe benefits with excellent opportunities for promotion and career development to the right candidates. Please send full resume, employment history, present as well as expected salary and contact number to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (Please quote the job reference code).
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 12 months.