You may also like
Technician 工 程 部 技 工
Harbour Plaza Hotels and Resorts
Celestial Asia Securities Holdings (CASH Group)
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
Postdoctoral Fellow / Research Assistant in the Department of Electronic Engineering
City University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong Baptist University
- Data Analysis
Head, Capital Markets, Banking, 1337
- Balance Sheets
- Business Plans
- Project Management
Licenced Engineer Program
We are looking for high calibre to join the captioned program.
To start off the role of Technician Engineer, the successful candidates will undergo a 4-year structured training program with a mix of on-the-job training and class room training. He / she will be given exposure to our key business segments to acquire a comprehensive understanding in the elevator and escalator industry.
Upon successful completion of the program, he / she will continue to develop in the Company with the support of continuous learning and training and advanced his / her career in the supervisory role before attaining the Registered Engineer qualification recognized by Electrical and Mechanical Services Department.
During the 4-year of Licenced Engineer Program, the incumbent will undergo a structured training including:
- Maintenance – to carry out day-to-day routine check on lift / escalator under the supervision of the service lead
- Overhaul – to carry out minor or major repair to achieve continual lift/escalator operation by using a variety of different makes of equipment
- Installation – Install lift/escalator in accordance with approved procedures by selecting appropriate tools and equipment, based on the operations to be performed
- Project Management – job shadow with the Project Manager to assist in evaluating all the service delivery/project parameters and ensuring to achieving service agreements
- A High Diploma or Degree in Engineering discipline; fresh graduates are also welcomed;
- Strong interest and enthusiasm in developing a professional career in lift industry;
- Must be able to work in adverse condition;
- Self-initiative with strong learning ability;
- Positive and proactive attitude with strong sense of responsibility;
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer remuneration package including attractive salary, comprehensive fringe benefits with excellent opportunities for promotion and career development to the right candidates. Please send full resume, employment history, present as well as expected salary and contact number in the CV by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (Please quote the job reference code)
Website: http://www.otis.com/ and http://www.utc.com/
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 12 months.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|