Contract Engineering Manager / Assistant Contract Engineering Manager
Location: Taikoo Shing
- Oversee and support the Contract Engineering team
- Communicate with architects, owners, main- contractors as well as Site management
- Consolidate technical data, manuals and enquires the principals to resolve technical problem
- Apply engineering techniques and working practices including calculation, problem solving, sourcing of component for the new installation projects & product upgrade package
- Ensure and verifies the quality of equipment and workmanship meeting with design requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical discipline or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ work experience, of which at least 5 years are related to lift and escalator product management
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as Assistant Contract Engineering Manager
We offer remuneration package including attractive salary, comprehensive fringe benefits with excellent opportunities for promotion and career development to the right candidates. Please send full resume, employment history, present as well as expected salary and contact number to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (Please quote the job reference code).
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 12 months.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|