You may also like
Retail Operation Executive
- Microsoft Excel
Assistant Manager/ Manager, Business Planning
AIA Group Limited
Assistant Manager, Project Planning
Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
Senior Business Planning & Reporting Officer - Corporate Banking
OCBC Wing Hang Bank
- Data Mining
- Financial Analysis
Assistant Distribution Planning Officer
- Market Research
- Feasibility Studies
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Outlook
Assistant / Deputy Manager, Planning & Marketing, Intra-Asia Trade
- To explore Intra Asia Trade network growth opportunity through examining demand outlook and the identification of potential consortium partnership & other possible external collaboration
- To review and optimize IAT network efficiency & vessel deployment strategy in conjunction with commercial requirement
- To liaise and negotiate with other shipping lines on the service/corridors required consortium partnership & joint collaboration in the form of slot charter / exchange / joint services
- To draft and review agreements with partners by working with Legal & Claims to ensure equality of terms applied and proper liability & claims clauses covered
- To conduct new service financial & operational feasibility study in the focus of simulating the profit & loss model of all new services
- To review internal system cost allocation and work with F&A for proper slot cost provision
- To support Intra-Asia Trade Network Planning team on reporting and perform other ad hoc task and project as assigned
- University graduate in Shipping, Logistics or Business related disciplines
- 3-5 years’ relevant working experience in shipping & logistics industry
- Know-how on preparing/reading proforma and shipping P&L calculation logic are advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally experience of liaising with partners
- Strong in analytical thinking, independent, and result-oriented
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, spoken Mandarin is preferred
If you are able to produce outstanding results in a challenging environment and are looking for a career which offers exceptional growth possibilities, why not put the power of your work, your advancement, and your career precisely where it belongs – in your hands!
Wan Chai or Kwun Tong office depending on the job rotation plan. Excellent performers may be given opportunities of overseas assignments upon business needs.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer attractive remuneration package with good career prospect to the right candidate.
Please send your application letter with detailed resume stating your current and expected salary with copies of your academic achievements to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Please quote “MT 2019-1" on the subject.
Deadline of Application: November 30, 2018
Please visit our website at www.oocl.com for more information about our company.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|