- Project Management
- Technical Support
System Support Engineer
Location: Causeway Bay
- Responsible for providing the first line of on-site field system support that includes hardware, software, operating system and networking to customers.
- Possess strong knowledge in server and storage.
- Provides a high level of customer satisfaction through the effective delivery of technical support and service. Customer support specifications may include product maintenance, product installation, project management, site planning and professional services.
- Pro-actively coordinates resources, problem resolution, problem escalation, and the use of system level diagnostics.
- Understands service processes and options that are linked with the customers specifications.
- Able to identify and solve a wide range of problems.
- Needs a 24-hour commitment to support customer specifications which may also be fulfilled by participation in the standby rotation. Works primarily at customer sites.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- 3+ years relevant experience and an engineering degree preferred.
Candidate with less experience in field system support will be considered as System Engineer Trainee.
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]