- Business Plans
- Oracle Database
Services Sales Manager
Location: Causeway Bay
Sales of the organization’s advanced customer support services (i.e. services on Oracle products throughout IT Lifecycle).
Responsible for selling the company’s advanced customer support services; primary responsibility may include finding and generating new customers, develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Min 8 years relevant work experience preferred. B.Sc/B.Engg preferred.
The candidate is expected to have 6-10+ years of solutions or services Sales Account Management experience in Finance Industry in HK.
- Identify and understand customer's IT support and operational challenges
- Proposes ACS solutions to address customer's business/IT problems
- Engage with ACS delivery teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Entrench and build long-term business relationship with key customer accounts
- Work with Oracle xLOB to position ACS services/solutions as part of end-to-end Oracle solutions
- Develop and execute strategic business plan in accordance to assigned sales territory/accounts
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets
Oracle will provide competitive remuneration package and rewarding career development to right candidates. Interested partis please send your full resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All candidates' application will be kept strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will receive interview notice and/or feedback.
Oracle does not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement and/or have not got assignments from Human Resources department. Our supplier base is limited to specific hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Oracle will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
As this position is one of high trust and confidence and provides you with access to confidential client and company proprietary information, pre-employment screening is an essential component of the recruitment process.