- Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
- Oracle PeopleSoft
Principal Functional Consultant (Oracle EBS/ Peoplesoft)
Location: Causeway Bay
- B.A./B.S. in a technical field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 6 years of IT experiences, at least 3 years of solid experience in providing functional support on Oracle eBusiness Suit/ Peoplesoft
- Solid experience in supporting EBiz/ Peoplesoft and have upgrade experience
- Understand Oracle eBusiness Suite/ Peoplesoft Architecture including good understanding of technology stack is definitely an advantage
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer*s IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client*s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products. You should have knowledge of some Oracle products and one platform that is being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from senior engineers and management and, in some areas may work independently.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis, while constantly achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential. A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with two years related experience.
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]