IT Educations Sales Representative/ Lead
Location: Causeway Bay
- Manage named accounts in the provision of education services, ensuring content relevance, and optimization of revenue in order to achieve sales quota
- The Education Sales Rep is responsible for the sales of selected education products and services namely Instructor Led Training, Self-Study Training (LVC, TOD, SSC), User Adoption Services, Certifications and etc…
- Identify client’s education requirement and communicate to management
- Forecast sales and implement marketing initiatives
- Achieve set booking and revenue quota
- Undertake telesales inbound and outbound campaigns
- Manage client relations
- Prepare, submit and present education proposals and tenders
- To understand and communicate the Education value proposition
MINIMUM ENTRY-LEVEL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- English language fluency
- Degree with at least 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proactive, creative and innovative thinker.
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-Motivating and Independent individual.
- Ability to deal with colleagues at all sales and management levels
- Driven by goals and standards of excellence
- Professional with strong planning and selling skills.
The primary focus of a Telesales Representative is to sell solutions / services to existing Oracle customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
As a Telesales Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business. Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services. Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Seeks intervention from his/her manager on complex deals that fall outside of existing guidelines. 5 years of relevant experience preferable in Education/Training. Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers. Ability to work independently. Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|