- Change Management
- Project Management
Solution Specialist IV (CX Cloud ISM - HK/TW/CH)
Location: Hong Kong
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Implementation Success Manager (Customer Experience Cloud)
ISMs are Experts in the cloud implementation delivery framework and brought in as project advisor for SaaS solutions to mitigate project risk and work towards successful Go-Live with the CSM, enabling ground for early Advocacy. By mitigating risks, proactive engagement and focused issues management and resolution, ISMs help our customers to get the most from acquired solution
Key performance metrics include customer referenceability.
- Drive customer Cloud implementation success by acting as a trusted advisor to customer providing implementation best practice leadership and project management expertise.
- Proactively monitor, track and escalate critical implementation issues and involve different Oracle stakeholders to resolve those issues and mitigate project risks.
- Participate in Projects Reviews and provide Oracle recommendations and feedback to overcome project challenges.
- Monitor Cloud projects implementations and report to Oracle Management on projects progress, issues, risks and go-lives
- Document lessons learned from ISM engagements and share it with the team via different communication channels .
- Engage live customers into customer reference program to publicize their success and help Oracle Sales team to identify upsell opportunities.
- Provide information and guidance for customers to get them headed in the right direction after go-live and to help them understand new features and benefits of adopting these.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- 10+ years experience in IT project management. Should have managed complex implementation projects. Cloud implementation experience preferable.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in <ERP/ CX/ HCM > application implementations.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in customer facing role.
- Strong Project Management and Change management skills.
- Ability to deal with potentially confrontational situations with patience, diplomacy and tact, and to drive them to resolution
- A technical background ideally with Oracle experience is desirable.
- The ability to influence, facilitate and juggle a number of competing tasks at any one time.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, C Level communication experience.
- Ability to effectively network both internally and externally, at various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated success in meeting commitments at a high level of professionalism and with absolute timeliness.
- Dedicated to the success of our customers
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|