- Oracle Database
Services Sales Representative
Location: Hong Kong
Sales of the organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
Sells organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
5-8 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BS/BA preferred. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
Responsible for selling the company’s professional support services (e.g., product lifecycle maintenance and mission critical service contracts); primary responsibility may include finding and generating new customers. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. B.Sc/B.Engg preferred.
The candidate is expected to have 8-10 years of enterprise IT solutions or services sales experience or developing a sales territory in HK. Highly self-driven to meet sales targets.
1. Identify and understand customer's enterprise IT support and operational challenges
2. Proposes ACS services to address customer's business/IT problems
3. Engage with ACS delivery teams to ensure customer satisfaction
4. Entrench and build long-term business relationship with key customer accounts
5. Work with Oracle xLOB to position ACS services/solutions as part of end-to-end Oracle solutions
6. Develop and execute strategic business plan in accordance to assigned sales territory/accounts
7. Meet and exceed assigned sales targets
A good understanding of professional support services sales engagement process with a background in selling annualized and fixed-scoped Software and/or Hardware support services packages is preferred.