Services Sales Representative
Location: Hong Kong
Sales of the organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
Sells organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
5-8 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BS/BA preferred. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
Sales of the organization’s advanced customer support services (i.e. services on Oracle products throughout IT Lifecycle).
Responsible for selling the company’s advanced customer support services; primary responsibility may include finding and generating new customers, develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Min 8 years relevant work experience preferred. B.Sc/B.Engg preferred.
The candidate is expected to have 8-10 years of solutions or services Sales Account Management experience in Finance Industry in HK.
1. Identify and understand customer's IT support and operational challenges
2. Proposes ACS solutions to address customer's business/IT problems
3. Engage with ACS delivery teams to ensure customer satisfaction
4. Entrench and build long-term business relationship with key customer accounts
5. Work with Oracle xLOB to position ACS services/solutions as part of end-to-end Oracle solutions
6. Develop and execute strategic business plan in accordance to assigned sales territory/accounts
7. Meet and exceed assigned sales targets
The candidate should have a good understanding of professional support services sales engagement process with a preferred background in selling annualized and fixed-scoped Software and/or Hardware support services packages.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|