Service Delivery Management Consultant - Support
Location: Hong Kong
To work with one or more senior Service Delivery Management Consultant on medium to large accounts, or work on a small accounts. Working with a more senior Service Delivery Management Consultant, or on smaller accounts when working alone, to maximize the customers’ use of Support Services, to support a drive for a high degree of satisfaction and referenceability, and to protect and enhance Support revenue streams.
To assist others in representing the customer as a single point of contact within Oracle*s medium or larger accounts. To support those charded with managing the contract, or delivering the engagement as defined by Oracle Service Support (OSS). Aid the development, and maintainance, of the relationships with more senior management consultants across lines of business and third parties. Help in the planning and deployment of Support activities to ensure effective delivery within agreed budgetary constraints Assist in the renewal of Support contracts, and contribute to pre-sales activities. When responsible for a smaller account to Advise the account on the effective and efficient way to use Oracle support services and products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures. Assure and improve the quality of the service, and maintain accurate account information. Assist in the renewal of Support contracts, and contribute to pre-sales activities. Communicate opportunities for customers to engage with Oracle such as technical events and business seminars.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
1. Develop and
manage relationship with designated accounts throughout the engagement.
2. Advocate Oracle's support services and best practices to customers.
3. Drive high degree of satisfaction and referenceability.
4. Represent Oracle as the single point of contact for assigned accounts.
5. Plan and deploy support activities to ensure effective service delivery and to improve quality of services.
6. Collaborate with internal sales teams to support designated accounts.
7. Assist in the renewal of support contracts and contribute to lead generation.
8. Equip with relevant hardware and systems knowledge to enable general technical discussion with customers.
9. Take project lead role, if necessary.
10. Able to work independently and under pressure.
11. 8+ years' experience in similar capacity. A university degree preferred.