You may also like
Senior Sales Executive (Japanese HORECA)
Senior Sales Manager (Manufacturing)
Senior Executive, Tourism (MICE)
Senior Beauty Advisor/ Beauty Advisor (高級美容顧問 / 美容顧問)
VP, Sales - Cash Management, Global Transaction Services
- Cash Management
- Customer Service
- Oracle CRM
- Press Releases
Sales Manager - Education
Oracle University is seeking to hire a dynamic and experienced Sales Representative to join the newly formed Oracle University Cloud team. The role will focus on driving the expansion of Cloud education business, in China, through the sale of Learning solutions on Oracle’s complete Cloud portfolio.
1. Achieve / exceed annual sales targets.
- Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific Territory plans for the assigned territory to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth.
- Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Trusted Learning Advisor - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a strong network and foundation so as to harvest future business opportunities.
- Customer Insights - Actively understand each customer's Oracle technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become Oracle University references.
- Business Planning - Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities on Oracle education & courses. Manage product mix to suit the organizations long term view.
- Work closely with the Operations/delivery team and ensure delivery of the programs on time and effectively
2. Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
-. Pipeline partnerships - Leverage support organizations including Marketing, License & Consulting sales, Partners to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Leverage Oracle solutions - Be proficient in and bring all Oracle Products on offer to bear on sales pursuits
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Support all Oracle University promotions and events in the territory
3. Sales Excellence
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
- Utilize best practice sales models.
- Understand Oracle University’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
Qualifications and Personal:
- Outgoing with willing to learn attitude. High acceptancy on innovative idea
- Should have exposure to Enterprise IT business in China. Ideally, a combination of both direct enterprise software sales and/or direct services sales. Sound knowledge of Cloud aplication Enablement and User Adoption Methodology would be a great plus.
- Preferred graduate/post graduate in Marketing / Business management.
- 7+ years of experience in sales of complex enterprise solutions in IT/Office automation/Solution sales.
- Demonstrated success with large accounts & transactions and lengthy sales cycles in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Business level English
What we Offer:
- Ongoing training and Development
- Full range of employment benefits
- Full responsibility for the Cloud Sales business development in your territory
- Being part of a fast-growing new global team
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|