- Oracle CRM
- Sales Management
Regional Sales Manager, Oracle Marketing Cloud
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
QualificationsKEY OBJECTIVE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the Enterprise and Commercial Sales, exceeding quota and developing robust got-to market strategy. Working closely with the GCA sales manager and wider teams including:
- Inside sales team for GCA to ensure target accounts are clearly agreed and lead SLA’s maintained.
- Solution Consulting (pre-sales) to ensure you are getting the most from these valuable consultants throughout your sales cycles
- Alliances and Channels to ensure you leverage our mature partner ecosystem to help you build pipeline, engage opptys, win new logos and deliver happy customers.
- Customer Success teams to ensure alignment in joint sales processes – expansion deals
Work closely with the Oracle “CRM Prime” sales rep(s) that your territory is aligned to, leveraging the addition coverage they can provide to build pipeline and jointly sell to key opportunities. To ensure the matrix co-prime sales structure delivers mutual value to OMC and the Oracle Prime. Ensuring interlock and transparency of forecast and revenue attainment with your prime reps.
Leading by example in what it means to be a high performing cloud sales rep; trusted advisor to your prospects and customers, a sales champion to your leadership. Operating to the highest standards with intellect and pride.
Building on the cultural identity OMC Asia has established since its formation in June 2014, and standing proud as the leading cloud sales team in GCA – Oracle Marketing Cloud.
Working closely with your fellow GCA team, as well as the wider APAC and Emerging Markets sales teams, collaborating on best practices, sharing successes and working through challenges.
CONTEXT – ORACLE MARKETING CLOUD
OMC is a Global Sales Unit within Oracle; formed through the acquisitions of Eloqua, Responsys, Compendium, BlueKai and Datalogix. Each of these companies are best in class leaders in their respective areas of marketing technology. The OMC charter is to market, sell, deliver and service these solutions. As such OMC has dedicated teams across the entire customer lifecycle, each team specializing in the domain of marketing, and experts in OMC technology. OMC is independently recognized as a leader in the sector by Gartner, forrester and others. More insight can be found on the OMC website.
In Emerging Markets, APAC has been separated into two distinct groups: ANZ and ASIA, in reflection of the difference in maturity between the two markets. The ASIA sales team consists of Enterprise field sales reps, Telephone based Business Development Consultants, and Sales Consulting reps. The team is going through a rapid phase of growth and success; recent deals include major local brands like Jabong, HCL and Policy Bazar, Huawei and China Telecom, AIA Insurance Hong Kong, Zalora, Lazada and Challenger retail.
OMC Asia was formed in June 2014 and has rapidly grown to a team of 10 field sales, 5 BDC, and 5 SC. Currently this team reports into a single Asia sales leader, with the exception of a BDC Director looking after all inside sales activity. From FY 16 (June onwards) this team will form into x3 sales regions: India, ASEAN and Greater China, each with its own structure of field sales, inside sales, and solution consultancy (Pre-Sales).
In parallel to the development of the sales team, similar investments are being made in Asia for Customer Success, Services, Alliances & Channels, Support, Marketing and Enablement. Its an exciting time to be joining the business.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
- Thorough experience working in the GC region
- A minimum of 8 years working experience in sales
- At least 7 years of applicable sales experience
- Successful sales track record
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet stakeholders, and build value proposition for marketing
- Direct experience of the marketing technology ecosystem
- Some knowledge of OMC Products or competitive products in the Marketing domain.
- Understanding of the diverse business environment in India, both geographically and by industry vertical
- Strong experience of sales management methodology; OMC will be adopting Challenger globally
- Experience of a large US HQ technology vendor
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant program
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|