You may also like
Customer Engineer (Linux / Cloud)
Customer Engineer (Linux / Cloud)
Cloud Technology Manager, Technical Services
AIA Group Limited
- Active Directory
Technology - Asia Business Technology Risk Officer & Banking Lead, Executive Director, Hong Kong
- Change Management
CIB - Asia Client On-boarding Client Service – Analyst / Associate
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Change Management
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Sales Management
Regional Client Success Director, Technology Cloud
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Drive operational performance goals and will be responsible for achieving quarterly targets in terms of renewal rates to maximize revenue and minimize cancellations. Build team, improve internal processes and systems to achieve operational performance that meets or exceeds goals. Establish and measure group goals and team performance against specific target objectives. Participate in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Builds on going customer relationships to drive renewals, maximize timely renewals and up sell to the client. Owns resolution of client issues acting independently. Plans regional coverage and staffing models. Interfaces with virtual team to accomplish goals.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Prefer 12 years of professional experience with at least 5 years People Manager experience as well as P&L responsibility for at least 3 years. Successful track record in information systems implementation of client experience management or related experience. Experience managing high level client relationships and escalations.
As the Customer Success HUB Leader, you are responsible for leading, mentoring and growing a team of hub-based Customer Success Consultants, Renewal Managers (RMs) and Direct Managers dedicated to the volume business market in JAPAC.
Reporting directly to the VP of Tech Cloud Customer Success & Renewals, the Customer Success HUB Leader is accountable for the renewal, expansion and retention of customers below USD 100k ARR across all the Tech Cloud products. In this role, you will be working very closely with the Oracle Sales Leadership team on campaigns in order to maximize growth of customers in their digital transformation.
The Customer Success team operates at a SINGLE pillar level and acts as an enabler and trusted advisor to customers through remote services and the usage of a knowledge portal (CS Portal). Customers can interact with CSCs via chat or requests through the portal. The RM is the prime quota barrier and leads the commercial negotiation of Tech Cloud Renewals contracts. Their objectives are to maximize customer retention and expansion while also driving increased Tech Cloud revenue by price uplift and securing long-term renewal contracts.
Your team will work collaboratively with the Customer Success Field organization and you will be required to align closely with the Regional leaders to agree on a customer list and priorities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Hire, train and develop a team of 80 (or more) remote Customer Success Consultants and Renewal Managers to drive renewals, expansions and customer retention.
• Foster Managers that coach and develop teams towards customer value and operational excellence.
• Establish and measure team goals and performance against specific target objectives.
• Participate in strategic and tactical planning about customer coverage and renewals.
• Drive remote activities of CSCs and RMs across JAPAC for all the Tech Cloud products.
• Improve internal processes and systems to achieve operational performance that exceeds goals for remote services.
• Develop and maintain a continuous close relationship with Sales and Field Customer Success Leaders.
• Demonstrate influencing and negotiation skills at a Senior/ Executive Management level and the ability to lead, collaborate and communicate across various Line of Business and at all levels within Oracle, Customers and Partners.
• Is responsible for the forecast, references and customer satisfaction on the volume business market.
• Is a leader with high levels of energy, sales acumen and customer focus.
• Contributes to the Strategic direction of the remote team focus and execution.
• Oversee and guide the career paths of his/her organizations, including annual performance review and development of talents.
• 5+ years in Leadership positions and management of remote teams.
• 5+ years in Sales Management or revenue target roles.
• Proven track record of hiring, training and development teams with sales targets.
• Proven experience of building and maintaining strong with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders including Sales Executives, legal, Development, Finance, Support and Marketing.
• Experience in customer facing roles involving Tech Cloud technology.
• Proven track record in addressing a large group of customers via programmatic execution.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field (Masters preferred).
• Experience in setting IT Strategy and leading business organizations through change driving user adoption.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent Leadership skills.
• Confident and engaging presentation skills, personable, positive, approachable & tenacious.
• Commercial acumen.
• Strategic thinking beyond boundaries.
• Resilient, managing pressured situations effectively.
• Written and verbally communicate a complex message in a simplistic way.
• Live and breathe the desire and commitment to making our customers successful.
• Mirroring & ability to engage and be engaging at all levels.
• Demonstrate passion and ability to influence, facilitate and juggle a number of competing issues at any one time.
• Fluency in spoken and written English. Additionally, one of the additional Asian languages would be an asset e.g. Chinese, Japanese, or Korean.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean|