You may also like
Product Development Manager
Director, IT Product Management
Senior Unsecured Lending Product Manager
Bank of China
- Marketing Campaigns
ASST MERCHANDISING MANAGER / SENIOR MERCHANDISER – US cut & sewn garment trading/5 days work
- Business Development
QUALITY ASSURANCE QA MANAGER - US TOY trading / brand/5 days
- Customer Service
- Oracle Fusion
- Product Development
- Talent Management
Product Manager/Strategy 5-ProdDev
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
We are looking to recruit experienced HCM Product Advisors to develop, define and promote best practice for our HCM Cloud customers. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to support customers and partners as we rapidly grow our HCM Cloud businesses in Greater China. As a member of the HCM Cloud Center of Excellence team, you will have the opportunity to translate your experience and passion for excellence into providing best practice and robust solutions to guarantee customer success. You will be providing Expert Services to our customers and partners to guide them in the usage of the application. You will also help to develop techniques to reduce the time, effort and cost of adopting HCM Cloud products, and help improve the quality of implementations and customer service satisfaction.
- Work closely with the strategic HCM Cloud customers, partners and development teams to provide expert functional and technical expertise to enable a quick and successful implementation.
- Act as an ambassador to strategic customers for HCM Cloud Development throughout the customer engagement, and help improve the quality of implementations and customer service satisfaction.
- Work with partners to guide them in the development of their HCM Cloud practice, and assist in the overall management of their project portfolio
- Develop “best practice” and robust solutions for specific areas of the product.
- Form and maintain strong relationships with partners and colleagues in product development.
- Engage with customers to ensure needs are being met and deliverables are of a high quality.
- Act as an individual contributor and also as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- University Degree educated
- Native proficiency of Mandarin Chinese, both written and oral
- Professional working proficiency of English, both written and oral
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- 5+ years’ experience of Fusion HCM Cloud in at least a couple of these areas: Global HR, Talent Management, Time & Labour and Absence
- Solid HCM Cloud implementation experience
- Understanding of Oracle’s Cloud strategy
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful solutions
- A creative and agile problem-solver
- Track record of success and credibility
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|