Oracle Direct Sales Rep, Customer Experience Solutions
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
The primary focus of an Inside Sales representative is to sell solutions and services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line or by phone. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business . Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services. Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
Duties and tasks are varied and are complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources. Contacts are within the organization and with external customers. May have project lead role and/or supervise lower level personnel. 5+ years business experience. Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects. Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
QualificationsOracle Direct Sales Rep, Customer Experience Solutions
Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
Oracle is 100% focused on the Cloud and we’re defining new Cloud solutions categories along the way. With more Cloud solutions than anyone else, the #1 database and middleware in the Cloud, more SaaS applications, and over 80,000 customers in APAC, we are THE Cloud Company.
If you are looking to take the next steps in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions for your clients, then one of our Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
We’ve got exciting new opportunities opening up within our key accounts teams, regional strategic teams, and emerging market businesses. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A sense of humour in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
Are you passionate about Sales, but not sure where to begin? If so, Oracle Direct might be the perfect place for you. You will work with and learn from some of the best Sales people in the industry. Our world-class team brings Oracle’s complete technology stack to customers, setting them up for Cloud success. Working hard, playing hard – Oracle Direct will give you the right foundation to build a fantastic career in Sales.
• Sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives
• Generate sales leads and close sales on line or by phone
• Understand Oracle’s product offerings and competitive issues
• Identify new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance
• Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing customer relationships and identifying new opportunities
• Participate as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support, and education sales and sales consulting
• Maintain a detailed knowledge of the Oracle solution set and the benefits delivered and ensure this information is shared with all relevant constituents
• Perform required sales administrative tasks (forecasting, account planning, etc.) regularly and on time
• Database, Middleware, Apps or Hardware sales experience is preferable but not essential
• At least 3 years of relevant experience and 5 years of business experience
• Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
• Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers
• Territory planning and management skills
• Effective problem solving skills and an ability to present innovative solutions to customer needs
• Good organizational and planning skills and an ability to set and manage priorities
• Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese
• Ability to identify needs within the market and develop go-to-market campaigns to drive incremental business within the region
• Self-motivator with the ability to work independently and solve problems
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|