- Oracle EBS
- Oracle ERP
Oracle Digital Pime Sales, Cloud CX (Taiwan Market)
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources. May have a project lead role. Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travels to customer as needed. 5+ years relevant sales experience. BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.
QualificationsCloud Applications Sales Rep, Oracle Digital Prime (ERP/HCM/CX)
Oracle Digital Prime is expanding our Cloud Applications sales team in Hong Kong which supports Hong Kong and Taiwan Territory. As a Cloud Applications Sales Rep, you will be responsible for selling Oracle Cloud Applications SaaS (ERP, HCM or CX). This is a dynamic sales role, where you will develop new customer relationships and manage accounts in your assigned territory of mid-market businesses. We will provide you with the most modern tools, technology and training to enable you to help businesses solve mission-critical problem with our complete suite of cloud solutions.
• Sell Oracle Cloud Applications SaaS in ERP, HCM or CX to new and existing customers.
• Develop and execute a territory business plan to deliver your sales targets by building pipeline, qualifying prospects and closing business.
• Develop relationships with your customers directly and through channel partners.
• Build successful sales campaigns using social media, digital marketing and face-to-face customer engagement activities.
• Collaborate with internal resources from demand generation, marketing, sales program, solutions consulting and customer success teams.
• Forecast and report sales performance timely and accurately.
• 5 years of Business Application or Cloud Solutions sales experience.
• Successful track record in selling SaaS solutions in HCM, ERP or CX.
• Manage value and high volume of transactions in the mid-market to develop new sales in your territory.
• Experience in digital selling skills and keen to learn new technologies to help build relationships.
• Innovative and results-driven with agility to thrive in a competitive sales environment.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and an Asian language.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or an IT discipline is preferred.
About Oracle Digital Prime
Oracle Digital Prime is a global Digital Sales Organisation that empowers mid-market businesses around the world to learn, adopt and transform their business to the cloud. We have built Digital Sales Hubs – with cutting edge technology and next-gen facilities – across APAC, EMEA and the Americas to meet the growing demand from millions of companies who are looking for their unique cloud transition path. To help our customers transition to cloud quickly and seamlessly, we are hiring and training more than 10,000 cloud professionals globally in the next few years.
Product Website: https://www.oracle.com/cloud/Applications.html
Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter): #OracleDigital & #ExploreOracle
Important Note: This position is based in Hong Kong. You must be currently residing in Hong Kong or willing to relocate here within 30-45 days of accepting our offer and approval of work visa. We will assist with visa processing and relocation if necessary.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|