You may also like
- Apache Pivot
Account Executive - Hong Kong Cable News Express Limited
- Customer Service
- Market Research
- Oracle Financials
NetSuite PBCS Account Executive
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline, strong sales abilities and software demonstration abilities to join our overlay sales team. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, and have good computer skills. As a NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) Account Executive, you will be responsible for teaming with NetSuite Account Executives and Account Managers on the sales life cycle, providing product demonstrations and subject matter expertise. You must be comfortable with making numerous outbound calls daily while managing a busy calendar.
· Working with NetSuite Sales Representatives in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you will be empowered to sell Oracle NetSuite Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) to NetSuite Customers and Prospects as an overlay Product Specialist.
· Manage the sales process for Oracle NetSuite PBCS - qualify solution fit, contribute to account strategy, lead discovery discussions, perform WebEx/live product demonstrations, negotiate and close the Oracle NetSuite PBCS sales transactions with the NetSuite Customer base as needed.
· Schedule, recruit attendees for, and present at NetSuite prospecting events and webinars.
· Build and maintain a robust pipeline of sales opportunities working alongside your NetSuite Sales Partners.
· Track activity, opportunity progress and sales forecast daily using NetSuite CRM.
· Be accountable to your Prospects, Customers, Sales Partners and team members for your performance.
· The ideal candidate must have a university degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience
· 5 or more years of experience selling and demonstrating technology solutions, applications software, web hosted products, or other financial, business, CRM or ERP solutions. Oracle E/PBCS, Hyperion and/or Essbase experience is preferred.
· The ideal candidate must have a university degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience.
· Accounting or Finance knowledge, education or background.
· A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ecommerce, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
· Candidates must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude.
· The candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English with internal and external clients through all available mediums.
· High Energy.
· Ability to work in a team environment
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|