Middleware Technology Sales Rep
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
Middleware-Technology Sales Rep
Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
Oracle is 100% focused on the Cloud and we’re defining new Cloud solutions categories along the way. With more Cloud solutions than anyone else, the #1 database and middleware in the Cloud, more SaaS applications, and over 80,000 customers in APAC , we are THE Cloud Company.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions for your clients, then one of our Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
We’ve got exciting new opportunities opening up within our key accounts teams, regional strategic teams, and emerging market businesses. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A sense of humour in what can be a pressure environment helps, but the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
If you like challenges and exploring boundaries, our Middleware department is the right place for you. Working closely with some of the most talented developers, you are orchestrating change and binding solutions across different systems. Oracle has the only Middleware available that provides a complete, open, and integrated approach across Cloud, Social and Mobile.
• Develop Middleware Sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships in the defined customer territory
• Promote and evangelize our products to designated customers, partners, and internal audiences
• Work with approved partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
• Develop a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector-specific coverage
• Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
• Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
• Engage Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
• Develop a strong understanding of how Oracle Middleware can support the customer’s business goals
• In agreed circumstances, take the lead in offering a complete Oracle solution to a customer’s business requirements, including Applications, Database, Systems, and Middleware
• Take part in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
• Be a leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
• Several years applicable experience including 5 or more years of technology sales
• Understanding of sales trends, product management, and market segments
• Proven capacity to create, maintain, and develop lasting relationships with customers
• Effective problem solving skills and an ability to present innovative solutions to customer needs
• Good organizational and planning skills and an ability to set and manage priorities
• Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to identify needs within the market and develop go-to-market campaigns to drive incremental business within the region
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
• Knowledge of Oracle and/or our competitors is a plus