Manager, Customer Success, Cloud Platform & Infrastructure, Hong Kong
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction. Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
PaaS Customer Success Manager
Reporting into the Regional Customer Success Senior Director (or equivalent), the Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for driving PaaS adoption, utilization / burn-down, re-contracting and expansion throughout various milestones in the Customer Life cycle from the point of sale onwards for his/her assigned territories/accounts.
The CSM will achieve this through successful on-boarding, collaboration and effective utilization of various resource teams such as Consulting, Support, Sales Consulting, Adoption Teams Development CoE Teams etc, ongoing review of customer ‘health’ to ensure that they maximize the usage of the PaaS platform through Product appreciation sessions and Use Case walk-through, identification of expansion opportunities in collaboration with Field Sales Teams.
Ultimately the success of this role is driving and securing a high level of customer satisfaction and ensuring the consistent and speedy consumption of subscribed modules from the Oracle Cloud Platform.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer throughout the customer life cycle from Point of Sale to replenishment & re-contracting
- Ensure speedy completion of provisioning and activation & effectively ‘on-board’ the customer and
- Assume responsibility for PaaS adoption and issues escalation
- Performing rapid assessments of client’s internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets based on PaaS technology
- Drive effective PaaS adoption and utilization through collaborative effort with Oracle stakeholders such as Sales, Sales Consulting, Oracle Consulting & specialist Technical teams
- Prepare and educate customers on new PaaS features and releases through product appreciation sessions and Webcasts
- Operate and key conduit for knowledge transfer to install base.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs.
- Serve as the customers advocate and provide feedback to product management and development organizations
- Identify replenishment /renewal risks and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure ongoing replenishment/renewal.
- Partner with internal Oracle stakeholders to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy.
- Driving high customer satisfaction
- Develop reference accounts & customer advocates
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customer
- Responsibility to on-board seed systems onto Public Cloud and provide guidance in identifying opportunities where Oracle Public Cloud can be leveraged and upselling ancillary services and emerging technology
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 10 years in an external customer facing role, preferably with past sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience in selling & positioning Database, Middleware and other PaaS offerings.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting all stages of the Cloud deployment lifecycle from development to integration and operations. With a core focus on Acquisition- Activation and ultimately Retention of the revenue stream
- An understanding of application development and deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Public Cloud transformation and organizational acceptance.
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and expanded the footprint of installed base in the public cloud platform
- Broad knowledge and experience in Public Cloud ecosystem and IT infrastructure elements
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or hands on CSM in the Cloud ecosystem.
- Core hands on foundational skills based on middleware and database development
- Excellent communication skills, including SR tracking, issue identification and triage as well as escalation protocols
- Ability to travel, when required
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external business owners and stakeholders across all organizational levels
- In-depth knowledge & expertise on the following (DB, Application Development certified professional will be an edge):
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Middleware
- Integration, Mobile technology
- Business Intelligence / Analytics
- Big Data
- High proficiency in English and Chinese written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Oracle services its customers
- Confident and assertive
- Positive disposition
- Self-starter and comfortable to work autonomously
- Ability to place oneself in customer’s shoes
- Ability to balance customer needs with Oracle’s needs
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Specific industry experience is desired but no essential
- Apache DB
- Application Development
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Database Development
- Oracle Database