- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Oracle Database
- Project Management
Manager, Customer Success, Application Cloud, Hong Kong
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction. Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
SaaS Customer Success Manager
Achieve high customer satisfaction and drive recurring and new business by managing and executing the Customer Life Cycle Management Strategy covering post-sale implementation oversight from point of sale, provisioning through to successful go-live, on-going adoption and renewal for assigned Cloud product pillars in designated territories. Be a trusted advisor to customer on best practices.
Provide passionate customer care to drive consistently good customer experience with Oracle’s Cloud products and technologies, achieve reference-ability and identify and support sales with expansion, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in assigned accounts.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Cloud Renewal Forecasting: Provide timely, accurate and complete Cloud renewal forecast.
- Reporting: Provide disciplined, timely and complete reporting for the assigned business KPIs.
- Customer Issue Management: Lead in the management and reporting of business, product or technical issues or escalations until resolution in accordance with APAC/global processes.
- Customer Feedback Management: Plan, execute, track and report on customer feedback management and satisfaction survey related activities.
- Customer/Territory Profiling & Intelligence: On-going analysis and profiling of assigned accounts/territories to gather insights on customer satisfaction levels, renewal readiness, expansion potential and competitive threats/risks.
- Cloud Project Success & Renewals: Engage Cloud customer throughout entire end-to-end customer lifecycle from point of sale, provisionining, on-boarding, kickoff to renewal. Act as key Oracle contact and represent various Oracle stakeholders in unified external communications. Drive project deployment success and customer reference activities, and solution adoption through best practices. Drive successful renewal and expansion of Cloud contracts through cross-LOB collaboration.
- Cloud Solution Advisor: Develop domain /functional knowledge and skills covering one or more Cloud product pillars to be capable of supporting customers’ queries on product(s) usage, Oracle processes, advise on/share best practices, new versions and help customer plan for upgrades. Identify other potential opportunities to cross-sell/up-sell other Cloud modules/products to address customer business needs.
- Demonstrated experience providing Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) vendor services to customers.
- Strong knowledge/experience of one or more of the following areas: customer service, service automation. contact centre, human capital management, business analytics, survey automation, social networks, marketing automation, sales force automation, ERP and enterprise applications.
- Ability to communicate with and build strong relationships with internal and external business stakeholders across organizational levels from C-level, LOB executives to technical audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- 10+ years in IT, preferably Oracle experience plus business and customer management.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure and without supervision.
- Prior sales/sales management experience would be advantageous.
- Project management knowledge and experience highly desirable.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|