Implementation Project Specialist
Location: Hong Kong
Intermediate-level implementation project professional who manages the relationship with client site during entire Implementation phase. Tracks and coordinates all moving pieces of the Implementation from start to end. 1st level of escalation for onsite installation team.
Manages Implementation Service deliverables throughout installation project including milestones and project schedule. Develops and maintains consistent standards for project delivery. Reviews project proposals. Confers with implementation team, management or account management to locate the appropriate parties to provide technical advice. Creates and communicates status reporting for both internal and external purposes. Manages project closure and handoff to Account Manager and Help Desk.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant roles. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
· Responsible for coordinating business operations and resources of the Hotel Solutions implementations practice in Hong Kong and Macau.
People & Business Management
· Ensures that the required systems, tools, and processes are in place to support implementation
· Monitors and measures achievement of goals..
· Establishes systematic performance standards, and ensures that performance issues are identified and acted upon promptly.
· Ensures each team member has an up-to-date Performance and Development plan.
· Resolves staffing issue in complex engagements.
· Accountable for managing and growing the Hotel Organization revenue stream and customer base.
· Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of practice.
· Works with customers or through partners in a partnering and consultative mode to define appropriate approaches, solutions, and timelines.
· Provides scheduling and preparation documentation to customers to facilitate the project implementation
· Coordinates the installation resources and key communication during the project process
· Clarifies key issues and strategies with appropriate stakeholders in the client organization
· Articulates the contribution of Oracle's products and services in meeting the customer's business objectives
· May serve as advisor or project sponsor role for moderately complex engagements.
· Prospects for new product and service opportunities while promoting the entire solution suite in one's practice.
· Engages other Oracle resources and partners in a consultative process to maximize sales.