- Quality Assurance
- Technical Support
Implementation Consultant I
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
Entry-level implementation professional who analyzes customer needs , configures the solution, and installs it at the customer site.
Ensure the solution meets specifications and functions per customer specific operational work flow for multiple concepts, users, and service models. Resolve any gaps in functionality. Train the staff on the use of the new solution, and take the site live on the system after everything has been configured and everyone is trained. Ensure a smooth transition to the new system. Answer operational and application questions and consult the customer in a manner to transfer ownership of the system to the customer. After "go-live", provide technical support to the customer.
0 to 2 years of experience relevant to the role. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
• Responsible for managing Project timelines for Oracle Hospitality F&B installations
• Install and configure the Oracle Hospitality product suite.
• Train the application software with a demonstrated understanding of current food & beverage management techniques.
• Be familiar with and adhere to the latest training and installation standards and procedures.
• Participate in quality assurance of new product and/or version release software when required.
• Work with the customers to ensure that contractual service expectations are exceeded.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|