- Talent Management
HCM Cloud Sales Rep
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
Oracle is 100% focused on the Cloud and weíre defining new Cloud solutions categories along the way. With more Cloud solutions than anyone else, the #1 database and middleware in the Cloud, more SaaS applications, and over 80,000 customers in APAC , we are THE Cloud Company.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then one of our Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
Weíve got exciting new opportunities opening up within our key accounts teams, regional strategic teams, and emerging market businesses. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Having a sense of humour in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
You are motivated and driven to change the way companies run. You know how to develop customer advocates who sell and build consensus. Join our HCM Cloud team and and help our customers make the best and reliable decisions when it comes to their Human Capital Management.
- Establish deep, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Leads account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets and critical milestones a year
- Lead and manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre Sales Consultants, Oracle Consulting, Executives, and Partners
- Defining appropriate HCM Value Propositions Driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Oracle HCM solutions
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s)
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Oracle solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Ideally a proven HCM License Sales track record
- Existing Customer, Prospect and Partner network at the management level, preferably in the Human Capital Management area
- Several years experience selling complex business software solutions
- Good understanding of Human Capital Management topics like HR transformation, shared services, and talent management
- Ability to communicate with C-level executives
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Team player, motivator
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|