- Data Analysis
- Investment Advisory
Director - Software Investment Advisory
Builds relationships with Oracle customers and drives maximum adoption of software licensing services and objectives.
Acts as the primary interface to assigned Oracle Accounts by providing direction and specialist knowledge in licensing and subscriptions to maximize value creation. Develops constructive Stakeholders relationships, which involve direct interaction with different Oracle line-of-business and Oracle customers. Drives the discussion and acts as a change management catalyst and a key interface and bridge between the various stakeholders.
University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience. Demonstrated leadership and expertise in area of specialization. Experience managing, strengthening and broadening key client relationships. Ability to take a big picture view to think and act strategically. Cross-cultural and cross-functional mindset to operate in a multi-cultural environment. Proven analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to communicate your findings with impact. Typically 12 plus years of professional experience.
The business will focus on developing and executing a consultative services strategy to help Oracle customers maximize the value from their Oracle investments.
Responsible for delivering in a proactive approach Software Investment Advisory’ services at our strategic Oracle accounts.
Advises, optimizes and drives adoption on licenses and subscriptions to align with our Oracle’s customers present and future needs:
-Rationalize and maximize the value of our Customer investment
- Support our Customer to understand their transition of on premise usage to Cloud
- Partners with other Oracle LOB: Sales, KAD, Deal Management etc.
- Reports to functional manager
- Works in assigned Account(s) or territory
- Responsible for taking ownership of a portfolio of strategic Oracle Customers, understanding their specific needs, and presenting appropriate recommendations
- Responsible for governance, which involves designing processes, procedures and long term technology roadmap to maximize value creation in accordance with Software Investment Advisory’ objectives
- Personally visits high-profile customers on site and provides them with the information and insight they need to take the best decisions about their Oracle product purchase
- Serves as the knowledge expert for Software Investment Advisory in assigned area
- Manages strategic discussion with multiple stakeholders at various levels (including C level) and delivers professional presentations and tenders up to Board level
- Provides our Customers with the information and insight they need to take the best decisions about their oracle product purchase
- Provides constructive feedback during customer facing account reviews to ensure continuous services improvement and innovations
- Builds strong relationship internally and externally and acts as a facilitator for the flawless execution of Software Investment Advisory’ services
- Leads and contributes towards multiple virtual project teams aimed towards improving customer engagement and service enablement
- Owns the success of your activity against KPIs such as customer satisfaction, revenue outcomes and service delivery timelines
- Creates systematic business planning, monitoring and reporting of your activity for assigned area
- Operates in line with Oracle’s processes/procedures & core values
- Mentors peers in acquiring experience (e.g. Customer facing situations, new products, new services)
- Personal development
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience in Computer Science
- Typically 12 years’ experience in a customer facing role in the technology industry: consulting, account management, value engineering or customer success
- Understanding of IT technical architectures and affinity with trends in enterprise software usage
- Ability to interpret and understand complex software deployment models (On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid), licensing and business practices and apply them to different scenarios
- Ability to create business cases using software deployment data and financial metrics such ROI, TCO and Payback periods
- A proven ability to sell in a consultative manner with the appropriate level of technical understanding and experience to hold high-level discussions and negotiations
- Experience in large and complex IT environments
- Strong communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical/ business & internal/ external contacts
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in order to gain credibility quickly, inspire trust and confidence
- Ability to determine client needs with innovative approaches
- Logical approach to data analysis
- Fluent in English, other languages dependent on the market / region
Percentage of travel may be required
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|