Director, Insight & Customer Strategy
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
QualificationsDirector, Insight & Customer Strategy
As a member of APAC Insight Team you will be measured on the following metrics:
- Increasing revenue and market share for Oracle in the Cloud application/ technology space
- Increasing Oracle win rates
- Creating larges deals for Oracle in the region
- Increasing the quality and size of the sales
The individual will be a senior member of the Oracle Insight program, driving delivery of value to APAC based customers. Key job elements include:
- Participate in customer engagements with the top customers and deliver high impact (impact = closed license revenue and customer satisfaction)
- Provides direct deal support by leveraging industry knowledge, management and IT consulting skills, quantitative and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing business case for process enhancement
- Integrates specific industry strategy customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication and enables a successful customer experience
- Contributes to team thought leadership through constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
- Leads the development of industry specific tools and analytical processes to be leveraged by the sales, marketing and consulting organizations in their respective roles
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influence thinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on projects with varied industry focus and business imperatives
- Proven aptitude to work in a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus
- Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build out value proposition, complete with financial model for investment justufucation
- Outstanding oral and written presentation communication skills
- Clear understanding of enterprise software technologies
- Understanding of infrastructure and platform trends
- Should have sufficient understanding of cloud computing, big data analytics, virtualization
The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of experience in information technology with industry leading companies or management & IT consultancy, preferrably in Financial Services experiences.
The ideal candidate will have an MBA from a top-rated business school and an undergraduate degree in a quantitative field would be preferred. Experience with premier consulting firm will be a strong advantage. Further, he/she will have complete fluency in English. Knowledge of Cantonese/Mandarin/Asian Language will be a plus.
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Customer Service
- Financial Modeling