- Apache Hadoop
- Big Data
- Oracle Database
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
• Good understanding of Cloud Stack and Architecture.
• Managing database and related products in the Cloud.
• Assisting customers in their Journey to Cloud – transition from On Premises Database environments.
• Supporting customer Databases and related products in Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud.
• Proactively working with ACS customers to ensure their successful deployment of the Oracle. Database and related products in On Premises and Cloud environments.
• Experience of any of the following would be a definite advantage
- Oracle Engineered Systems (i.e. Exadata)
- Rest API
- Bigdata / Hadoop
- MySQL / TimesTen
- Virtualization Platforms
• Available to work in 24X7 capability for critical support
• Expert knowledge of Oracle Database, Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM.
• Strong DBA skills and relevant working experience with Oracle Database 11g, and 12c
• Oracle GoldenGate and/or MySQL Skills are highly desired
• Experience with Non-Oracle To Oracle migration skills will be an advantage
• Experience implementing high availability features of Oracle Database
• Experience with Exadata and Enterprise Manager12c & 13 is plus
• Experience with Database Security products like Db Vault, Audit Vault etc..
• Experience in application tuning at Database level
• Sharp technical troubleshooting skills
• Good understanding of Oracle support processes
• Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans
• Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support
• Strong analytical skills
• At least 8 plus years of experience with Oracle Database as a DBA/Apps DBA/Consultant/Support Engineer
• BS and/or MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
• Oracle OCM / OCP DBA certifications
• Some travel may be required for training or customer visit
• Good Communication Skill in Putonghua, Cantonese & English
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|