Database Technology Sales Rep
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
QualificationsDatabase Technology Sales Rep
Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
Oracle already offers the broadest suite of cloud solutions and is introducing innovative new services every month. In applications, Oracle offers more enterprise cloud solutions than anyone else. In platform, the #1 database and middleware worldwide is now available in the cloud. With over 80,000 customers across APAC, we are The Cloud Company.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then one of our Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
We’ve got exciting new opportunities opening up within our key accounts teams, regional strategic teams, and emerging market businesses. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Having a sense of humour in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
We are seeking motivated sales people who can want to sell our market-leading database for the Cloud. You will help your customers, who have growing data volumes and aggressive service-level expectations, maximize the potential of their IT organizations while delivering the real-time enterprise. Join us and become the trusted advisor of your clients.
• Develop Database Sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships in the defined customer territory
• Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
• Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
• Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
• Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
• Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
• Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
• Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
• Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
• Contribute individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
• 3 to 4 years of experience in direct software sales
• Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
• Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
• Knowledge of Oracle products preferred but not essential
• Fluency in English and Chinese
• Team player and self-motivated