- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
Customer Service Analyst 3-Support
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
In this role, you will be considered the lead customer liaison for 4 -10 strategic, top-revenue Support accounts, and will attend one-on-one meetings with representatives of the strategic accounts. You will be responsible for managing internal projects, such as creating internal training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of businesses, identifying and driving productivity improvement opportunities, coordinating, preparing and qualifying Premier Analysts for Customer Visits and employee mentoring.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Because of the nature of this position, a proven track record of demonstrated working skills including, but not limited to, excellent verbal and written communication skills, project management skills, ability to multitask and work under pressure, and (most importantly) an unabbreviated commitment to ensuring customer success. Bachelor*s Degree in either communications or information systems, previous account management and customer-focused experience, training experience in a software environment, prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle*s products, and six years related experience.
The main function of a Support Customer Advocacy Manager
is to plan, direct and coordinate activities for operational teams in the areas
of support, incident and change and problem management, across both managed and
- Manage service delivery using an evidence informed approach to improve outcomes for clients.
- Implement and manage all parts of the client experience within support
- Ensure service related documentation is accurate and kept up-to-date at all times.
- Ensure quality of practice meets contractual requirements, legal obligations and organisational policy and procedures.
- Coordinate and participate in monitoring, review and auditing processes related to support requests and service delivery
- Identify and elevate issues impacting on achievement of service delivery objectives and to continually improve services.
- Review SLA's, follow up on issues and trends and propose action plans for process improvements
- Devise and implement relevant and meaningful processes to meet client expectations.
- Provide an effective on-call response service, as appropriate, supplemented by appropriately qualified team members as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports to demonstrate delivery performance to nominated customers and to ensure effective management of performance levels
- Facilitate the review, orchestration and communication of Infrastructure changes within the organisation
- Develop strong working relationships and increasing engagement / collaboration with peers
- Ensure support services are aligned with agreed business needs and business expectations are both met and managed
- Contributes to the on-boarding, training and mentoring of new team members
- Excels individually while contributing to the team dynamic by providing direction and mentorship of others in addition to sharing any relevant product information or issues with the team.
- Through daily support activities, strives for a high degree of customer satisfaction resulting in a positive references for the products that we support as well as the Cloud Services that we provide
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Hospitality or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience with support operations, with a proven record of driving process improvement and increasing customer satisfaction
- Strategic Thinking – ability to create a vision and deliver to clients.
- Teamwork – candidates will need to be strong team players, who support their colleagues and share their skills.
- Good interpersonal, work flow management and communications skills.
- Experience in similar roles within IT or Hospitality environment, preferably both.
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution as well as being able to analyse statistical data
- Track record of working within diverse and successful IT teams.
- Ability to demonstrate a mature understanding of key Business groups
- Excellent documentation and PowerPoint presentation skills (i.e. able to efficiently create a multi-page deck to deliver a key message
- Good project and time management skills - Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and production methods.
- Influencing – the ability to influence technology decisions and represent accordingly
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|